Preheating Glass Twin Quartz Heating Tube
Preheating glass twin quartz heating tube provides infrared energy with a fast heat up and cool down time while creating temperatures ranging from 1000 °F (537°C) up to 2000°F (1093°C).Depending on the design, our elements can reach full output in as little as 30 seconds and typically cool down to 50 percent output in less than 15 seconds. The quartz element is ideal for applications where process stoppages are anticipated or a quick heat up or cool down is necessary.
1. High radiation density in the most compact space up to 150 kW/m2 (100W/in2) output
2. Practically no heating-up and cooling down times
3. Good depth of radiation penetration into the material
4. Optimized reflection thanks to backmounted gold reflector: enhancing output
5. Infinitely adjustable fast-reaction control
6. Stock, custom and OEM sizes
7. Filament temperature 1800 - 2200 °C
8. Standard heaters are designed for horizontal operation. The heaters are modified for vertical operation.
9. Heaters are available in different designs and can be one-side or two-side connected.
10. A gold coating of the heater ensures that the effective radiation is virtually doubled.
Reaches Temperature in 4 to 6 Seconds!
94% Efficient - Saves You 25%
Longer Service Life